Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

Are there happy i pace owners?

24K views 106 replies 78 participants last post by  LA Toon 
#1 ·
I keep reading all the disaster stories about the i pace and the multiple things that do wrong. Are there any happy i pace owners out there? Would love to hear from some of them

#7 ·
I'm happy and IMO its the best BEV for the price (Taycan the best one I've driven)
In general EVs have glitches, but JLR is pretty good about trying to correct it

Here is a thread with many replies.

#10 ·
I am so happy with the I-Pace I bought another one even though my first one had a bad traction battery and it took me months of painstaking documentation and hassle to get it bought back.

I still, after having been an I-Pace driver for two years, seek excuses to get into the driver's seat and go.

#14 ·
I enjoy driving my I-Pace. I like the way it looks. People comment positively on it all the time. 1 problem in 1 and a half years: an electronic key didn't work perfectly and was replaced free. The 22" tires are wearing equally just like my old STI due to the right kind of all wheel drive. A dealer opened in my town just after I bought it! There is only one other I-Pace in town and I have never seen it. It took a hitch that the multiple Jag manuals guided me through to install. It tows great, just like my STI, and two Ford Focus Electrics towed. Hopefully it will work tomorrow after praising it!

#16 ·
I have a ‘17 Maserati GranTurismo and Range Rover SVR. My favorite to drive is the iPace. It fits my lifestyle! It’s fast, comfortable, luxurious, unique, plenty of utility, and VERSATILE! And I’m never tired after driving in it, it is relaxing.
Like Qtown said - we don’t want to gush and frequently forums are an excellent resource for troubleshooting.
I wave to other iPace drivers; it’s a happy crew

#23 ·
Very happy in the 21 months/14,000 miles I have owned it. I agree with the ones who say it is the best car they owned. Doesn't mean it doesn't have some things that can be better, but it is a car that can do so many things so good (fast, comfortable, good handling, enough room for most occasions, stylish - not to mention low operating cost).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.