Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Interesting point about charging to 95%. I had car charged to 100% today and realized that the high regen doesn’t work then. I normally drive with low regen so never noticed.
the reason that regen doesn't work when the car is at a high SOC is because of the battery management there is almost nowhere to put the kw that come from regen.

·
Registered
2022 I-Pace HSE Santorini Black
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
This morning I got a notification for another Over the Air update, but this time to 3.2.0 even though I already had 3.2.0a. I'm hoping they're not mutually exclusive and I don't lose any fixes from 3.2.0a when 3.2.0 is installed. I thought 3.2.0 should have been installed prior to 3.2.0a???

Audio equipment Font Auto part Multimedia Electronic device

Vehicle Personal luxury car Audio equipment Automotive design Auto part

·
Registered
2022 I-Pace HSE Santorini Black
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
So 3.2.0 completed replacing 3.2.0a in my case.
I do have the % showing in the EV tile now.

One oddity I noticed is that the Weather tile has disappeared.
Rebooting PiviPro shows it again temporarily on boot but as everything loads, it disappears again.

Anyone else getting the Weather Tile playing hide-n-seek?

·
Registered
838 Posts
I removed my weather tile because it would usually say location cannot he found. Never found it reliable and resetting PIVI pro became annoying so I removed it. Lol.

·
Registered
204 Posts
3.2 has completely broken times charging for me. It starts charging at plug-in but then settles down to a trickle charge of 2 mi per hour and then never ramps back up. Have rebooted the charger and switch low cost off and then on again. No change.

·
Registered
838 Posts
3.2 has completely broken times charging for me. It starts charging at plug-in but then settles down to a trickle charge of 2 mi per hour and then never ramps back up. Have rebooted the charger and switch low cost off and then on again. No change.
starting to wonder if should not install the update when it’s my turn. 🤔

·
Registered
838 Posts
I was really interested in getting the EV tile to show %.

When I look up my version it says 2.1.6 From November 2021. But I have wireless CarPlay which means I should have 3.0. Called the dealer and they said I should have version 21b (which isn’t a PIVI problem version number, it’s In Touch Pro).

so like the OP
¯\(ツ)
so it finally decided to upgrade to 2.1.7 now lol. At this rate I should be up to date by the time a lease would’ve been up! Lol

Font Gadget Gas Media player Electronic device

21 - 28 of 28 Posts