Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone on 19A yet? Hornburg told me that I should be able to do the software update myself, I cant. I am still on 18D. How did you get yours updated?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Is anyone on 19A yet? Hornburg told me that I should be able to do the software update myself, I cant. I am still on 18D. How did you get yours updated?
I'm in Nor Cal and was at my dealer earlier this week. They said 19A wasn't available for my car. Even showed me print out where it shows Infotainment software up to date. Telematics was updated and braking regen. OTA updates are supposed to be available on all cars by end of July. Not counting on that deadline thou.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know if there is a way to check telematics version? It doesnt show the version on my screen, and when I click check for update, it just checks for update for the most I ve waited was like 15 min and then I give up and switch the car off.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
They might not update your car without a complaint that it is supposed to fix. Tell them you get black screens. There was another problem that 19A was supposed to fix but I can't remember.

ie - Unlike a cellphone, they aren't going to update something that isn't broken. Tell them it's broke, then they will 'fix' it.

Yes, I'm on 19A, but not the latest 19A.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I got updated to 19A from Cerritos/Penske Jaguar because i told them navigation takes a while to fire up in the instrument panel. In hindsight, I probably should have held off with 18D. 19A is buggy.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I got updated to 19A from Cerritos/Penske Jaguar because i told them navigation takes a while to fire up in the instrument panel. In hindsight, I probably should have held off with 18D. 19A is buggy.
Which 19A version do you have.
The first buggy 19A SOFTWARE VERSION: S19A_19.07.2-312706 (February release)
A second 19A SOFTWARE VERSION: S19A_19.11.4-330884 (April release)

Rear Camera jutter is not fixed in either release.

Let us know, it will be helpful to know if the latest release is buggy.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Do you know if there is a way to check telematics version? It doesnt show the version on my screen, and when I click check for update, it just checks for update for the most I ve waited was like 15 min and then I give up and switch the car off.
I don't see the Telematics version either.

·
Registered
253 Posts
They might not update your car without a complaint that it is supposed to fix. Tell them you get black screens. There was another problem that 19A was supposed to fix but I can't remember.

ie - Unlike a cellphone, they aren't going to update something that isn't broken. Tell them it's broke, then they will 'fix' it.

Yes, I'm on 19A, but not the latest 19A.
Yeah, I gave them a laundry list of things and the service manager was willing to do the update but said it wasn't available for my car. Odd right?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Which 19A version do you have.
The first buggy 19A SOFTWARE VERSION: S19A_19.07.2-312706 (February release)
A second 19A SOFTWARE VERSION: S19A_19.11.4-330884 (April release)

Rear Camera jutter is not fixed in either release.

Let us know, it will be helpful to know if the latest release is buggy.
The April release.

·
Registered
427 Posts
@bruintoo - thanks for confirming the 19A April release. I'm wondering if there will be an S19B coming out when SOTA is ready at the end of July. Topix doesn't show a 19B yet, but I'm hoping one will be ready.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts