Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in a canyon, and when parked at home my I-Pace's 4G is active and shows on the main screen. Once I drive away from my house, the 4G dies and the 0 with a / symbol replaces the 4G symbol.

The 4G service will NOT reestablish unless I turn the car off, even when I re-enter an area with reliable 4G.

Once I turn the car off, the 4G comes back and all is good. But, if I am driving (can be 10 mins or 2 hours)...the 4G will not come back unless I turn the car off.

Anyone figure out a fix around this? Thanks so much.

·
Super Moderator
1,956 Posts
Just for clarification, are you talking about the user SIM 4G that you can access in the center console or the car-essential one that we don't have access to?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Assuming you're referencing the 4G (or 3G or 2G or E) symbol seen in the upper right of the touch panel, try this:
Touch the "gears" setting symbol along the bottom of the touch panel
Touch "All settings"
Touch "Connectivity"
Touch "Mobile data"
Toggle that to off then on, respond to any agreement prompt, and set any other choices you want about data usage and roaming.

BTW, that's a G with / through it.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Ayepace. And yes Sciencegeek, I mean the 4G that service that we must pay for, once the 3 month trial expires.

·
Super Moderator
1,956 Posts
You could also try to reach into the center console and click the SIM card out and back in. I don't know if that works, but it may be worth trying ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts