Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All i-Pace enthusiasms.
I will place my order this Friday (in Switzerland). I hear Oct/Nov delivery, is that possible since I didn't pre order? What are your anticipated delivery dates?
Thxs,

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi All i-Pace enthusiasms.
I will place my order this Friday (in Switzerland). I hear Oct/Nov delivery, is that possible since I didn't pre order? What are your anticipated delivery dates?
Thxs,
I pre-ordered and I’m in the US. My order is in a holding pool with Jaguar waiting for the dealer to get their allocations. No mention of delivery date yet...

·
Registered
89 Posts
What trim level/options did you guys go with? I see they all seem to come with the same driver assistance features, so it boils down to lighting, rims and seating. Also does the first edition come with an earlier delivery date?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are two driver assist levels. Went with the Drive pack (SE), HSE has the Drive assist pack.
Leather quality and sound system is also nicer on the HSE. My main doubt was about the wheel size, but stayed with the 20.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I compared the standard sport seats with the performance seats in Geneva.
The performance seats felt way better than sport seats and look great.

I don't care too much about drive assistance systems but because I've ordered the HSE most of this stuff comes as standard anyway.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I placed a deposit with my dealer, no formal order yet, but the dealer told me there has been strong interest here in Seattle. I know our local dealers are (in Portugal?) for training I-Pace this week, so the order books should formally open soon here in the states.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I placed a deposit with my dealer, no formal order yet, but the dealer told me there has been strong interest here in Seattle. I know our local dealers are (in Portugal?) for training I-Pace this week, so the order books should formally open soon here in the states.
Indeed heard that sales people were in Portugal in April for i pace training/testing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Delivery date

I ordered my First Edition on the 23rd March. I was told it would be an August/September delivery but nobody's really sure.

It will be a very exciting wait that's for sure!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Are there any iPaces to see in person near Harrisburg, PA?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts