Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Sweet ride! Is that tag on the front bumper necessary? That would be disappointing.
I was going to put the stickers in the glove compartment and show the cops the sticker if pulled over.
I read that won't work and you still get a ticket
I just won't use the carpool lane

Reactions: DocHudson

·
Registered
963 Posts
Hi,

I finally retired my sweet 04 XJ8 VDP and switched to 2019 I-Pace HSE. Got JuiceBox installed last week. So far I love it. The piano black surfaces are well, annoying, but look good when clean.
View attachment 4256
Looks lovely. Congrats

What is the problem with the piano black? Do you mean the interior or the B pillars?

·
Registered
848 Posts
I was going to put the stickers in the glove compartment and show the cops the sticker if pulled over.
I read that won't work and you still get a ticket
I just won't use the carpool lane
It's funny, that's kind of what I've done with my MS and now my I-Pace. I refuse to put it on the body of the car and so I put one on each of inside passenger windows. Of course with the I-Pace tinting, it's almost impossible to see, but I've never been stopped with either car in 3 years of riding in the car pool lane. Teslas are so common, most cops know they get a clean pass anyway. The concern is with the I-Pace where some cops may think, "What's that?".

I should NEVER have said that, next time I do I just know there's a ticket waiting for me. I wouldn't care about the fine, but I think it also comes with points on your license.

·
Registered
692 Posts
It's funny, that's kind of what I've done with my MS and now my I-Pace. I refuse to put it on the body of the car and so I put one on each of inside passenger windows. Of course with the I-Pace tinting, it's almost impossible to see, but I've never been stopped with either car in 3 years of riding in the car pool lane. Teslas are so common, most cops know they get a clean pass anyway. The concern is with the I-Pace where some cops may think, "What's that?".

I should NEVER have said that, next time I do I just know there's a ticket waiting for me. I wouldn't care about the fine, but I think it also comes with points on your license.
You just jinxed yourself, Ken. Not that I believe in that stuff, cough, cough. :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts