Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

Another Angeles Crest canyon drive

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  PS702 
#1 ·
TL;DR These drives make you love the Jaguar I-Pace even more

Started on Big Tujunga this time, then took Angeles Forrest. Huge consumption as it was mainly uphill, temps of 38F, some patches of ice.
The lowering links made a very noticeable difference in handling the curves. I was able to hit much higher speeds, keeping up with a few other smaller ICE cars. I'm sure I can take them on the passes with the monster toque. EVS are always in the right "gear" . The car is very capable and Jaguar driving dynamics are underrated

78.8kwh/100mi of consumption uphill. Got to102mph on the straights which I can go faster, but the uneven parts of the road give me less confidence for late braking

Map Slope World Rectangle Font

Early morning run with very few cars out

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

On the way down there were more cars to play with, but i had to cut it short due to low SOC. I underestimated consumption
I was taking the curves at much higher speeds than pre lowering links. There was much more room before tires even started squealing, but I don't trust the car because it will jump into another lane on uneven roads.

If it was as low as the E-Trophy, I would go all out
Ecoregion Map World Slope Font

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.