Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2019 ipace HSE
All recent updates.

I have always had this annoying issue. Whenever I have the navigation open "full screen," it will stay on that screen for a minute or two, then automatically switch to the minimized map view with the options like "battery range" and "help topics" along the side.

I don't want that screen. I just want the full screen map. Have driven myself crazy trying to get it to stop switching screens. Any one else? Can I fix it?

·
Registered
822 Posts
2019 ipace HSE
All recent updates.

I have always had this annoying issue. Whenever I have the navigation open "full screen," it will stay on that screen for a minute or two, then automatically switch to the minimized map view with the options like "battery range" and "help topics" along the side.

I don't want that screen. I just want the full screen map. Have driven myself crazy trying to get it to stop switching screens. Any one else? Can I fix it?
You're seeing the side panel map display on the touchscreen while the car is moving? My nav will switch to the full map when the car is in motion and then display the side panel when the car is stopped. iGuide says that this is normal behavior. It's not normal if you're seeing the side panel when in motion.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,245 Posts
Seeing the side panel is an option.
Touch the view options icon (lower right on the map).
Select options as you like such as "full map".

I have the side panel there to show me the remaining route. That allows me to see the SOC of where I am and the estimated SOC at the destination, and waypoints (if any).

·
Registered
65 Posts
Seeing the side panel is an option.
Touch the view options icon (lower right on the map).
Select options as you like such as "full map".

I have the side panel there to show me the remaining route. That allows me to see the SOC of where I am and the estimated SOC at the destination, and waypoints (if any).
When driving on back roads I have the upcoming maneuvers on the side panel to see what I'll have to do next.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts