Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a MY2019 I-Pace and absolutely love it. However ... I'm not sure that I can use Amazon Alexa with it. Our other car is a MY2021 Evoque and Alexa worked out of the box. I love everything else about the I-Pace but, if there is a way to get Alexa to work with it I would love to know. After lots of reading I've still not found an answer. What is the verdict of this forum? Does Alexa work on the Touch Pro Duo? If so, how?

· Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
2,427 Posts
Sadly Alexa implementation is very limited on a 2019. Your 2021 Evoque has Pivi Pro and it is a completely different implementation.

The Alexa implementation for 2018-2020 cats amounts to being able to ask Alexa in your home or wherever to lock/unlock, get range info, etc. Basically the same things you can do with the Jaguar app (see link below). There is nothing in the Infotainment system on the car that gives you access to Alexa. You can't ask Alexa to open your garage door (for example) by using the car. Additionally, you have to periodically go through the process of re-authorizing Alexa to do these functions. It is the same for my 2016 Range Rover. This is far different than what was demonstrated to the media back in 2018 when the I-pace was introduced.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts