Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,248 Posts
I see you got the add-on click-and-go adapters. I'm guessing that having the headrests higher up are not a problem for you and any passengers.

My car came with click-and-go built into the seat backs. I have hook and coat hanger accessories. They do come in handy although I think the hook could have had a shorter length so as to not be so "in your face" to a backseat passenger. I have instruct them on how to remove it if I don't remember to do that before they get in.

Keeping the white clean was a concern to me. I went with the tan instead. Any issues there?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No issue cleaning the white interior, the kids are making a mess and I have the cleaning kit that came with the car which is easy to use and clean the leather.

The accessories (hook and coat hanger) I took them out and put in the garage never used them yet .

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Love it
Very nice

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
That white is beautiful and makes for a very sharp interior look.

I avoided it for the cleaning aspect, but I think I missed a winner. (Even though the black leather I chose isn't too shabby.)

Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Agreed great color combo. I also like the substitution of the aluminum detail instead of piano back, I did the exact same thing. Only thing I did different is I picked the darker headliner.

·
Registered
53 Posts
:frown2:I wish my center console storage area lit up like yours does. Really looks nice with the added lighting!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks fantastic. Just stay on top of cleaning and conditioning. Blue jeans will stain real full grain leather. But it is easily fixed/avoided with regular cleaning and conditioning.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Having the same interior myself, the seat belt and the headliner are the hard parts to keep clean

1 - 13 of 13 Posts