Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
I see you got the add-on click-and-go adapters. I'm guessing that having the headrests higher up are not a problem for you and any passengers.

My car came with click-and-go built into the seat backs. I have hook and coat hanger accessories. They do come in handy although I think the hook could have had a shorter length so as to not be so "in your face" to a backseat passenger. I have instruct them on how to remove it if I don't remember to do that before they get in.

Keeping the white clean was a concern to me. I went with the tan instead. Any issues there?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No issue cleaning the white interior, the kids are making a mess and I have the cleaning kit that came with the car which is easy to use and clean the leather.

The accessories (hook and coat hanger) I took them out and put in the garage never used them yet .

·
Registered
39 Posts
Interior is beautiful. The problems just begin when you hear this while in the lovely interior. Jaguar has deemed constantly squeaky brakes to be "normal". Just listen and understand what I hate about this car.

www.jaguaripaceproblems.com

·
Registered
264 Posts
That white is beautiful and makes for a very sharp interior look.

I avoided it for the cleaning aspect, but I think I missed a winner. (Even though the black leather I chose isn't too shabby.)

Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Agreed great color combo. I also like the substitution of the aluminum detail instead of piano back, I did the exact same thing. Only thing I did different is I picked the darker headliner.

·
Registered
44 Posts
:frown2:I wish my center console storage area lit up like yours does. Really looks nice with the added lighting!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looks fantastic. Just stay on top of cleaning and conditioning. Blue jeans will stain real full grain leather. But it is easily fixed/avoided with regular cleaning and conditioning.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Having the same interior myself, the seat belt and the headliner are the hard parts to keep clean

1 - 13 of 13 Posts