Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
995 Posts
This is what my 22 looks like.
Car Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive design

there is some weather stripping but it is recessed.
There is a good two inches from where the wiper blade dust marks the blade travel to the edge of the windshield.

· Registered
995 Posts
I agree that our weatherstripping looks the same. At first yours looked raised but I think that was bc of the light/flash. I checked around my my windshield and it’s symmetric on live.

Here where my wipers sit normally if this is helpful for reference. I don’t think I have them on the snow/ice level. That setting could also affect the wiper height. I think if you set it to winter the wipers raise up,

Car Vehicle Grille Blue Hood

· Registered
995 Posts
Winter wiper park is under settings -> vehicle -> convenience -> wipers. Winter Wiper Park uses a higher parking position. I changed it back and forth but don’t see the wipers changing or notice a difference in the sweep. Maybe I need to take mine to the vet too now! 😂

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Font

· Registered
995 Posts
Winter wiper park only parks them up higher so you can pull them away from the glass for scraping and the arms won't hit the hood chipping the paint. One should you use this setting for cleaning purposes too, or be careful about potential hood contact.
If you change your setting do you notice a change in the wiper height sitting in the vehicle? I toggled mine back and forth and didn’t notice a difference from inside.

· Registered
995 Posts
I tried to pull off the wiper arm. No luck. I’m heading over to your place with a cold one to borrow your puller tool. 😀
I don’t know where either of you live. But you mentioned So Cal and Ayepace lives somewhere near Ohio, so I took the liberty of mapping out the travel from Los Angeles, CA to Columbus, OH (just picked the largest cities). It might take more than a day…

Ecoregion Map World Line Font

1 - 6 of 6 Posts