Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2019 HSE
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just to let you know I added OEM mud flaps to my HSE. Purchased them from a company in the UK, Aston Martin 24/7...

The price is waaayyyyy under dealer price and arrived at my house in under two weeks. I installed them myself, which wasn't too difficult. - all panels that needed drilling are plastic.
The proprietor of Aston Martin 24/7 said he had a "few" in stock. He also has more I-Pace parts coming soon to online store.

· Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys, just to let you know I added OEM mud flaps to my HSE. Purchased them from a company in the UK, Aston Martin 24/7...

The price is waaayyyyy under dealer price and arrived at my house in under two weeks. I installed them myself, which wasn't too difficult. - all panels that needed drilling are plastic.
The proprietor of Aston Martin 24/7 said he had a "few" in stock. He also has more I-Pace parts coming soon to online store.
How are they holding so far?

· Registered
498 Posts
I have had the factory mudflaps on my car for the past 3 years and have had no problems with them since I installed them. (Exception. somewhere I ran over yellow paint and 1 flap has yellow dots inside of it. I have spent an hour with carb cleaner trying to get it all off. The body of the car got no paint on it.) 1 of the screws in the back flaps is incredibly hard to install. You have to streach the flap alot to get a driver into the screw.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts