Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 I-Pase HSE in Fuji White
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
It was 90 degrees today and usually my Ipace will freeze us out when we select max ac. Today the ac was barely adequate and the air coming out of the vents just wasn't as cold as usual. As I got closer to home ac seemed to get colder. I made an appointment to get it looked at. Does this sound like normal behavior when the ac starts to go bad? Should I wait until it stops working all together? Has anyone gotten their ac fixed and it held the repair? What should I tell my service provider? Apparently some members have taken their car in multiple times to get ac fixed so hoping to learn. Thanks

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,940 Posts

·
Registered
2020 I-Pase HSE in Fuji White
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was even hotter today and the ac worked perfectly. No clue why? It only didn't work well that one time. Gremlins?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
It was 90 degrees today and usually my Ipace will freeze us out when we select max ac. Today the ac was barely adequate and the air coming out of the vents just wasn't as cold as usual. As I got closer to home ac seemed to get colder. I made an appointment to get it looked at. Does this sound like normal behavior when the ac starts to go bad? Should I wait until it stops working all together? Has anyone gotten their ac fixed and it held the repair? What should I tell my service provider? Apparently some members have taken their car in multiple times to get ac fixed so hoping to learn. Thanks
This is an ongoing issue -- Today after no AC use over winter I turned it on today and yup same thing all over again --- It is cold for about 10 miles then it slowly goes!!! This will be my 5th time in for what has been explained to me as a port issue! I cant remember how many charge ports the I Pace has but it is something like 16 compared to 2 on normal cars. Look for the special service message posted on this site. This is incredibly frustrating and I dont see it ending. Tomorrow after my service appointment I am calling Jaguar corporate to find out when this ends or we will need an extended warranty (for life) on these faulty ports!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts