Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a firm believer that if I like something, why not have multiples of it. If I like a pair of shoes, why not have it in multiple colors?

I would strongly consider a second I-Pace that is used, low miles.

A Photon Red/Black, FE with 22s.

If I had the extra money, I would also get a third one: Borasco grey/Mars Red HSE, all options, on black 5068

Would you get a second I-Pace?

·
Super Moderator
2,093 Posts
Haha, I don't buy cars like shoes (which I also don't buy very often)

Even if I had the money to do so I think I would get a different type of vehicle ... such as the AMG G-Wagen for some serious but comfortable off-roading and long road trips to where there are no charging stations, like in the Western state mountains.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I like your style! Although I'm happy with my "safe" color of Corris Gray over black, Caesium blue was my first choice and Borasco gray over red was my second (at least until I saw photos of Mars Red in the wild, it's a much brighter red than in the online configurator.) Just could not find cars in those colors that made it worth passing over a local Gray FE. My previous car was in Audi's version of Photon Red, so that wasn't really on my radar this time around.

I can't imagine I would get a second I-pace for the time being. It's my commuter car, but with three kids and a large dog it's not really suitable for duty as the weekend and door trip family truckster. We also have a totally impractical summer weekend car, so that slot's filled as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts