Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just today got a Suspension Failure Warning (Press OK to drive). It seems to drive normally, but I can't use the Cruise Control now. And, it says Emergency Braking is disabled.

Anybody else?

·
Super Moderator
1,162 Posts
Just today got a Suspension Failure Warning (Press OK to drive). It seems to drive normally, but I can't use the Cruise Control now. And, it says Emergency Braking is disabled.

Anybody else?
That message or similar has popped up a few times, but has always gone away as mysteriously as it has appeared. I’ve always chalked it up to a software glitch.

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar i-Pace HSE
303 Posts
I suspect a lot of these “glitches” are actually comm failures on the CAN bus, either hardware (loose connections) or race conditions in receiving the messages on the bus. It definitely doesn’t seem to have engineered for redundancy and reliable delivery of the messages given all the other bugs people have mentioned where the modules failed to properly communicate (like the black screen issue as an example).

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And, as you predicted, the next day - things were back to normal. No problems. Thanks, folks!

·
Registered
427 Posts
And, as you predicted, the next day - things were back to normal. No problems. Thanks, folks!
Have you had your car in for H193 Body Control Module/Gateway Module (BCM/GWM) - Update ECU? This update and the Recall for Regenerative braking should probably be done. The GWM controls a lot of stuff (technical term). So if you haven't done H193 and H213, you might schedule some time and then let the dealer know about the error you encountered. They can do a software check on all the modules while it's in.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Suspension Issues

I’ve brought my car back to the dealer twice. When I go over rough surfaces or different surfaces my steering wheel chatters. Alignment and wheels are properly aligned with correct pressure. I turn off lane keep assist and seems better but not like my F pace. Anyone have any similar issues. Oh I’m running 20s with 2000 miles.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I’ve brought my car back to the dealer twice. When I go over rough surfaces or different surfaces my steering wheel chatters. Alignment and wheels are properly aligned with correct pressure. I turn off lane keep assist and seems better but not like my F pace. Anyone have any similar issues. Oh I’m running 20s with 2000 miles.
You need to find an area around the dealership where you can demonstrate it. It's hard to troubleshoot anything that is intermittent. Take the service writer for a ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts