Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
It looks normal to me. Cadillac/GM is a bit better, but wide angle fixed lens cameras are not accurate at except in the center of their POV.
For me, it gets the job done, and I'm glad they included one.

·
Registered
392 Posts
It appears that I'm looking through a fish bowl but think for wide angle it's pretty good although I've never had a car with 360° camera system.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Funny, that just happened to mine. When i started the car one day, I got a "camera fault" alert. that cleared the next time I started the car and hasn't returned, but that distortion on the front appeared--it wasn't there before. I haven't gotten any OTA updates and this just happened a few days ago--kind of odd for us to both be experiencing this quirk at exact same time.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll bring it by the dealer soon and see what they say. I had a 360 cam on my Mercedes and it was so much more precise.

The fault on this makes it impossible to see what's in front of me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Any update on this? In 360 view I also cant really make out anything thats in front of the car. It didnt bother me but then I tried 360 in a different car and its actually super helpful when the front camera is working properly in 360 view. So wondering if anything can be done to improve?

·
Registered
47 Posts
thank you. will check to see how long it will take to do and judge if its worth wasting time there or not :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Had the same problem also.
À visit at the dealer and a re-initialisation of the image management module did the job....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts