·
Registered
555 Posts
Is Corris is the most common color? Thats all ive seen in the US in public

The 5069 wheels looks really good

·
Registered
503 Posts
EVERYONE I talk to says the wheels (5069s) absolutely *make* this car. Callum designed it with them in mind. If I've taken a mileage hit for choosing the 22s, I really haven't noticed. And I definitely have not noticed rougher ride or perceptibly more noise. (refer to posts on "light load" setting and 37psi all around)

Anything less than the 5069 22s was never an option...

I, too, don't think I've seen more than 3 in the wild yet, but the other 2 were in fact, Corris Grey.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I agree that the 22”s are the best “look” for the car. But honestly unless I was going to take the car to the track all the time I can’t see how much of a difference 20 to 22” tires would make. I mean I push my 20” in daily use pretty hard and the tires are not the limit on normal streets. And I personally would trade the miles and slightly less road noise for the look.

But all three tire options are equally valid in my opinion, I think it comes down to what “factor” is more important to each of us.

·
Registered
555 Posts
EVERYONE I talk to says the wheels (5069s) absolutely *make* this car. Callum designed it with them in mind. If I've taken a mileage hit for choosing the 22s, I really haven't noticed. And I definitely have not noticed rougher ride or perceptibly more noise. (refer to posts on "light load" setting and 37psi all around)

Anything less than the 5069 22s was never an option...

I, too, don't think I've seen more than 3 in the wild yet, but the other 2 were in fact, Corris Grey.
IMO Best looking wheels are the 5069s, but I do like the black 5068 because it's still makes the wheels look big due to the one solid color.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On the pic the one in the middle is the one I drive. It is borrowed since mine is in for repair. (My son just got his license and reversed our i3S in to the Jag...)
The borrowed is fitted with with 20" 5068 and a joy to drive on.
On my personal car I have 6007 on summer due to comfort and less noise.
At the moment I have the 1022 as winter wheels. 18" with loads of rubber for pure comfort on Norwegian winter roads.
No doubt the 5069 are the best looking rims on the car. I was gonna go for those til I drove a car with them fitted.
Did not like it and when I realised they cost equally much as a two week summer holiday in Spain for the whole family... Nah. Not worth it to me.
It is up to each individual what one prefer but one more reason is the constant fear of curb rash.
But, again; they look stunning!

(The car in front had some 3rd party budget rims with a debatable result)

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts