Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a full charge the GoM read 282miles.

An earlier thread had suggested that this was a hardwired maximum reading. I thought it might be good to have a new thread acknowledging that 282 is possible, and if anyone has seen higher

·
Registered
2020 S
65 Posts
I had 282 show up with only 258 on the odometer and was so impressed I took a picture. A couple charges later it read 201.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome to the club! I’ve posted on this in another thread a while back, been rocking 282 for the past several months. I’m pretty confident that 282 is a set limit as I’ve calculated being able to go over 300 on a charge and every time I pull away with with a full battery I can usually go 5-10 miles before the GOM starts to decrease.

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And after posting here I just saw that you quoted me in that exact other thread.
I need to learn your tricks. I'm barely reaching the magic 282-zone. Hopefully I can reach 300 at some point.
I assume your driving is mostly non-highway with no AC. I believe your up in the Maine area - so no extreme summer weather?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Welcome to the club! I’ve posted on this in another thread a while back, been rocking 282 for the past several months. I’m pretty confident that 282 is a set limit as I’ve calculated being able to go over 300 on a charge and every time I pull away with with a full battery I can usually go 5-10 miles before the GOM starts to decrease.
As a community I think we should hire you to teach classes. ;)

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
688 Posts
WOW! You can go 5-10 miles before your GOM decreases?

The first couple of miles from leaving my house is a lot of downhill, and my GOM starts decreasing miles when I am still on my flat street (before I get to a long downhill street in our canyon). Even going downhill (very steep) with my car showing a lot of battery Regen., my GOM decreases. I still think it is due to my fans running so loud and fast, even in not hot temps :( To date, with two I-Paces....my range has never, never increased with Regen braking, like it does on our Taycan and my i3S!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I can never get above the 278 mark, but I have been seeing the meter stay the same for about 5 miles before it decreases recently. So I am sort of in the 282 club, but still waiting to see this on the display. I think it is also because I am in the Charlotte traffic race to work club, which definitely takes a bite on my mileage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts