Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally got the clock on the info screen to show time in the 12-hour format (by setting it to 24-hours, saving it, then going back in and setting it back to 12- hours), but there’s another clock in the instrument cluster, above and between the left info screen and the speedometer in the “one dial layout” That for the life of me I can’t find a setting for. I even resorted to actually looking in the owner’s manual!

Anybody have a clue?

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
832 Posts
On mine, I went to Settings, All Settings, General Features, Time and Date, and choose 12 hr or 24 hr and the time in the gauge display and the infotainment display both change at the same time (no pun intended). I tried this with the car "on" and "started" modes.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Follow-up: in the two months since my original post, the car consistently reverts back to the (default?) 24-hour clock. It's been in the shop for almost three weeks now (to replace the "Charging Port" due to an issue with the locking pin I experienced 200 miles from home), so hopefully all the diagnostics and test protocols will reveal the ghost in the machine. It seems such a rare and minor bug I have low expectations it will magically disappear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts