Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, first of all, I'm new to the forum. I live in the NE (Philly area) and have had my HSE for a few months now.

The first thing I needed to do was swap out my wheels for something that could fit all seasons and I went with the Rover Velar wheels. I did a ton of research and happy to help anyone through that process if you want to know. I've attached before and after pictures for anyone that is curious.

I have a set of OEM wheels and tires with 1500 miles on them for sale. Cheap. No damage. I have no use for them and if someone wants them, I'll sell them for a lot less than new.

https://accessories.jaguar.com/us/en/i-pace/wheels-wheel-accessories/wheels/t4k4002-alloy-wheel-22-style-5069-5-spoke-technical-grey-with-carbon-fibre-inserts/#tertiary-tabs

They are over $2k each without tires but I'll sell mine for a ton less. $3k (plus $250 shipping unless it's a local pickup) for the whole set. Happy to go through PayPal to protect us. Selling here saves me the headache of listing. Let me know if you have any questions...

Attachments

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hi all, first of all, I'm new to the forum. I live in the NE (Philly area) and have had my HSE for a few months now.

The first thing I needed to do was swap out my wheels for something that could fit all seasons and I went with the Rover Velar wheels. I did a ton of research and happy to help anyone through that process if you want to know. I've attached before and after pictures for anyone that is curious.

I have a set of OEM wheels and tires with 1500 miles on them for sale. Cheap. No damage. I have no use for them and if someone wants them, I'll sell them for a lot less than new.

https://accessories.jaguar.com/us/en/i-pace/wheels-wheel-accessories/wheels/t4k4002-alloy-wheel-22-style-5069-5-spoke-technical-grey-with-carbon-fibre-inserts/#tertiary-tabs

They are over $2k each without tires but I'll sell mine for a ton less. $3k (plus $250 shipping unless it's a local pickup) for the whole set. Happy to go through PayPal to protect us. Selling here saves me the headache of listing. Let me know if you have any questions...
Sent you PM.
-Benjamin

·
Registered
412 Posts
I put all seasons on my 22" wheels. I upsized the tires slightly to the RR size and have never looked back. I have a thread on here about it somewhere.

·
Registered
46 Posts

PM sent

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, there are tire options but I didn't like the idea of changing the size. I also liked having a little more sidewall. These match the OEM so closely, it was a better option for me.

Also, I should have mentioned this earlier. This doesn't include tpms sensors or center caps. I swapped from my set.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quick update. I ended up using the Land Rover center caps so I'll throw the Jaguar center caps in as well. You'd still need to get TPMS but that should be $100 for all of them. Let know if you have any questions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts