Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Curious. Did you find painting the calipers worth it? I was debating but decided that I couldn’t see them enough to justify the cost. They aren’t big calipers.

·
Registered
2022 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Curious. Did you find painting the calipers worth it? I was debating but decided that I couldn’t see them enough to justify the cost. They aren’t big calipers.
I mainly did it because I got a great package deal while doing tints and the wraps. Otherwise, I would say it's not worth it. They're too small to put any script or logos on so it makes it obvious it was an aftermarket job

·
Registered
975 Posts
Yeah come to think of it it wasn’t that expensive. The guys really wanted to paint mine electric lime green and they said they could fit a small logo on there too. Decided it was a little much for my taste.

·
Registered
2022 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
UPDATE 11/17
Jaguar Land Rover North America would like to repurchase the vehicle pursuant to California state lemon law. I'm guessing it's an H288 harness issue but due to parts prioritized for new cars and lack of approved techs, it's not a feasible repair.

·
Registered
2022 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
****, so sorry to hear this. Why haven't these issues been sorted at this point in production?
Maybe these issues plague the earlier 2022 models? or is it inconsistent quality standards from the supplier? Who knows
I really can't find another EV that's the same size with air suspension and an interior that's well put together. Don't want another e-Tron(size) and can't stand the model X interior.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Maybe these issues plague the earlier 2022 models? or is it inconsistent quality standards from the supplier? Who knows
I really can't find another EV that's the same size with air suspension and an interior that's well put together. Don't want another e-Tron(size) and can't stand the model X interior.

It even has a front spoiler like the I-PACE!

·
Registered
2022 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
41 - 49 of 49 Posts