Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Appears that Jaguar has released info on the 2024 I-PACE here.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Grille Hood

Quite a few other publications are running with this as the 2024 model. I am assuming it is since it has some physical differences from what is on the 2023 i-PACE US website but did not see a specific indicator of year on the website. Would seem strange to announce a 2024 model so soon.

Anyway, I do like the change in grill, but not so happy the limited number of other changes. Also, not having a gallery ready on this announcement is beyond dumb. This "mock up" with a colored background just doesn't have enough for a full announcement like this for an existing change with minor changes.

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The justification of not having a rear wiper was that the airflow from the scoop flowed over the car (faster because of he scoop) and it pushed water off the rear window (no idea how that works in stop and go traffic in a snowstorm, but that was their story at least). If they got rid of that feature, they'd not have an argument (other than being cheap) to not have a rear wiper.
So many EVs in the segment don't have rear wipers (EV6, Ioniq 5, Model Y, E-Tron, Polestar 2, GV60). Taycan, Bolt, and Mach E have one, so not sure if cost is the issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts