Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
730 Posts
I didn't see any change in range noted in the Jaguar announcement.
"I-PACE’s 90kWh Lithium-ion battery delivers a range of up to 470km/292mile range (WLTP)3. When charging using the fast-growing network of public chargers, a 100kW DC charger can add up to 127km/78 miles of range (WLTP) in just 15 minutes. Customers with three-phase electricity and an 11kW home wall box can add up to 53km/33 miles of range (WLTP) per hour; a full charge takes only 8.6 hours. Customers in single-phase markets using 7kW wall boxes can achieve up to 35km/22 miles of charge per hour and a full charge in 12.75 hours."

The front panel just gets referenced as a "distinctive" design element. Well, distinctive from previous model years, but I see it as just a "me too" design matching Mach-E, Bolt, etc.
Ugh. I prefer the "real" looking grill. That flat panel stuff takes away any character like those fake panels that they used to put in the air vents when you were too cheap to get air conditioning.

· Registered
730 Posts
The justification of not having a rear wiper was that the airflow from the scoop flowed over the car (faster because of he scoop) and it pushed water off the rear window (no idea how that works in stop and go traffic in a snowstorm, but that was their story at least). If they got rid of that feature, they'd not have an argument (other than being cheap) to not have a rear wiper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts