Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've negotiated an okay deal I think on a new 2020. About 12% off MSRP with an option to take either 0% financing or an additional $5k rebate.

My sole concern is whether or not I should wait for the 2021's instead and whether you think they will be delivering yet this year.

However, I'm guessing I'm unlikely to get that much off a 2021, but in this economy who knows?

·
Super Moderator
2,267 Posts
I haven't checked. Can you order 2021 MY yet?

If you want a car now get that one!
If you don't mind waiting, you can wait for 2021 and then decide if you want an even more discounted 2020 or be patient for delivery of a 2021, which will be MSRP or just a tad off.

·
Registered
2020 I-PACE SE w/ 22" F-PACE Wheels
81 Posts
The 2021's have some nice enhancements, but it's likely to be a while before you can negotiate that type of deal on a 2021.

·
Registered
549 Posts
You should be able to get 2021s by now. I took delivery of my 2020 a year ago this week (it was one of the very first 2020s to arrive). Europe/UK start auto model year changeover in April (when I ordered), but with Covid they may have delayed. There is another thread on differences between 2020 and 2021, but there weren't any changes that made me jealous (other than maybe digital rear view mirror with camera mounted in roof fairing). Same body and powertrain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts