I have my I-pace now for 21 months and driven 53k including several really long trips (>500 miles).So...trying to decide between a 2020 iPace and the new etron Sportback.
Here is my dillema:
1) I like the looks of the iPace much more
2) eTron has a few more "luxury" features
3) I'm concerned though about the reliability of the iPace. Both cars certainly have issues now and then, but boy, y'all seem to have lots of problems with the ipace
4) 2020 iPace is much more discounted/cheaper (although MSRP is relatively similar).
Would welcome thoughts!
The I-pace is a great car it is fast, nimble, fun to drive however it has 2 major flaws if you ask me.
1) Software & slow lagging infotainment system that is not that user friendly for the money you pay - the MY2021 new infotainment should resolve most of those issues but not all.
2) DC charging rate is far too slow and tapers too early. So if based on your travel pattern you reckon you will frequently have to DC charge - don't choose the I-pace (1hr for 10-90% charge) unless you don't mind to have to wait an extra 25 minutes compared to E-tron (35 minutes for 10-90% charge).