Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For various life change reasons, I'm thinking of selling my 2019 SE. I've looked at KBB, Carvana and Vroom...gauged what inventory is out there (very little, especially where I live in the Bay Area) and decided to ask this knowledgable group what I can reasonably expect to sell the car via private transaction.

Car is really in great shape, no warnings and no aftermarket mods.

12,300 miles driven primarily in the East Bay area.

Would appreciate any feedback this group could provide.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Looks strange that the GOM reflects 110 miles and the SOC is at 79%. I believe that at 100% your GOM would indicate 140 miles. Maybe I am missing something. Just saying....

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
See what others are asking:
and similar places.
Features matter too.

Reactions: sshams58

·
Registered
2020 I-PACE SE w/ 22" F-PACE Wheels
237 Posts
I would just pay attention to the broader market rather than local. It's increasingly common for people to ship cars these days; particularly given inventory shortages:

If I were you I'd probably start at around $55k and then work my way down slowly from there based on interest. This is assuming it's a well equipped SE; not sure what your original MSRP is.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I agree with Brendon. I live in Florida and had my car shipped from California. Im sure many others are willing to do the same for the right price and features they're looking for. It really depends on what features yours has but I've seen 10-20k mile CPO HSE/FE's going for 55-60k pretty consistently when I was searching a month or two ago so depending on how loaded yours is I would start in the low 50's and go from there.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I'd probably start at 58k. I'd take 55k right away. If it didn't sell, I might go down to 50k.

Reactions: sshams58
1 - 8 of 8 Posts