Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Did you get notification that car us entering deep sleep? Mine hasn't sent me that since h264 update though I don't recall having a period of over 4 days not driving. I recall the Canadian AA telling me with my ICE cars that so much monitoring...going on in background when parked that you should drive weekly to prevent 12v battery from draining too much.

·
Super Moderator
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesn't look like I did. The remote app wasn't running during that time but the WattCat alert log doesn't show anything.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Yup, I have to have a friend constantly check on my Roadster every couple of weeks, even though I charge it to 80% AND leave it plugged in in storage mode. It will still drop to 7% or so on its own and i simply don’t trust it.

The Jag I have left for 9 weeks and honestly i don’t think it dropped 1%.

·
Premium Member
2019 I-Pace HSE - Borasco Grey
207 Posts
Coincidentally, I was just out of town for 11 days and noticed that the car dropped from 41% to 38% during that time, sitting locked in the garage... so maybe just a tad more depending on whether our percentages were rounded from their high or low sides each time. I could only tell because the app reported a 41% SoC for several seconds before it refreshed and showed the 38% value.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Coincidentally, I was just out of town for 11 days and noticed that the car dropped from 41% to 38% during that time, sitting locked in the garage... so maybe just a tad more depending on whether our percentages were rounded from their high or low sides each time. I could only tell because the app reported a 41% SoC for several seconds before it refreshed and showed the 38% value.
Was there any change in ambient temperature from time you left to the time you came back?

·
Premium Member
2019 I-Pace HSE - Borasco Grey
207 Posts
Was there any change in ambient temperature from time you left to the time you came back?
Nothing substantial. I just checked the weather history while I was gone. The high when I left was 91 and it stayed in the 80s and 90s with only one day hitting the high 70s, It was 90 the day I returned. The car was in the garage the whole time so it probably stayed in the 80s.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts