I'm not sure this is UK first as it is showing up in Topix for North AmericaSeems to be a SOTA roll out coming to the UK first. 19C?
I'm not sure this is UK first as it is showing up in Topix for North America
2019.0 I-PACE (X590), 415-01
IMC (INFOTAINMENT MASTER CONTROLLER) - SOFTWARE VERSION: S19C_19.46.4-458817, ASSEMBLY PART NUMBER: LK72-19C204-BB (G2445044)
INCONTROL© TOUCH PRO 19C
Software Release Date: 2019-12-04
(F-TYPES WITH AN 8" SCREEN IN THE USA ONLY)
- Audio will no longer be lost during a call.
- Improved connectivity to devices using USB.
- Bluetooth® phone will no longer unexpectedly unpair during a call.
iPhones will now connect correctly when using InControl Apps.
- When requesting a track list from an iOS device using speech the track list will now display all the tracks every time.
- When American English is selected for speech guidance it will now be American not British English.
- General improvements for Speech recognition and usability.
- General improvements for speech integration with navigation.
- The music will no longer unexpectedly stop when playing an iOS device over Bluetooth®.
- The screen saver will now display correctly without a white patch.
- Improved stability of Trip Eco data.
REAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENT
- When switching from light theme to dark the Front/Rear toggle button will no longer sometimes disappear.
- Improved stability at start up
(NEW EVOQUE, E-PACE AND DISCOVERY SPORT ONLY)
- Voice guidance issue now fixed
However there is a reported post install bug for TOPIx users:
- 2WD/4WD and Torque Distribution will now be displayed correctly.
TOPIx does not display the latest SOTA status correctly after a successful update to 19C.
The status shows as ready even though the installed and latest versions are same
I'm on 19B, so I'll see if I can get a response about an update when I'm back at my car.
It seems SOTA still requires some dealer 'authorization'. I'm on 19_B, which I updated from 19_A via SOTA a month ago, and still on Telematics 16.2, but I could not update to 19_C. Time to let the dealer update everything, I guess...I've had the 19C SOTA released to my car by my favorite service advisor. I-Pace is updating now.
Mine's there right now, getting the same updates - and I was told the same thing. While my service coordinator has seen the press release, their techs do not have the software released to install.Car at dealership for last 2 days--just picked it up after numerous campaigns, programs, updates, etc. Apparently I have H223, H228, & 19C...but they couldn't find H264 as available
If you are on an infotainment system prior to S19B, the dealer needs to turn on SOTA for you and then you will need to make sure you have turned on the settings in the car.I don't think H264 is out in the US yet. Someone correct me if I am wrong? I'm still not sure why I get no SOTA's.
Hi toni - It seems most of the dealers have one I-Pace technician that also works on other cars. They may want to do the work, then charge the vehicle and do some testing. The update itself is likely less than an hour. They also schedule the free car wash and stuff. Anyway, you can ask them why they need what is effectively 2 days and see what they say.Is having the car at the dealer for over 1 day just to get the updates done the norm? I asked for camera module update and they said yep, bring in the morning pick up next day in the afternoon!