Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd start a thread where we can post issues encountered with software update 19B. Perhaps someone at JLR can take notice and address them.

Starting my list:
1) one incident (so far) of climate control wanting to chill it out to 'LO' on start up
2) tried to browse this site with the web browser while connected to my home wi-fi, web browser crashed and thereafter said "web browser unavailable"
3) have to re-enter password to my home wi-fi with every use because it doesn't remember it.

·
Registered
833 Posts
What version of 19B?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Here's more issues (latest 19B):

1. The selected voice bug is still there. If you select American Language with British Accent (Male or Female), on next startup the voice coming out of speakers if American Female even if the selected voice is British accent.

2. My lane keep assist button on the steering wheel randomly doesn't stick to it's previous setting. And when I activate it, it defaults to Lane Change even though I previously selected Lane Vibrate.

3. The volumes for voice assist, navigation and Apple CarPlay don't stick.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I thought I'd start a thread where we can post issues encountered with software update 19B. Perhaps someone at JLR can take notice and address them.

Starting my list:
1) one incident (so far) of climate control wanting to chill it out to 'LO' on start up
2) tried to browse this site with the web browser while connected to my home wi-fi, web browser crashed and thereafter said "web browser unavailable"
3) have to re-enter password to my home wi-fi with every use because it doesn't remember it.
#1 has been an ongoing issue, not specific to 19B. None of the patches have yet to claim a fix for that random issue.
I'm not having problems with the other two.

For #3 - are you trying to connect to the main home wifi or to the guest home wifi. I read in Topix that they don't recommend they guest wifi and that the password doesn't stick. It didn't make sense to me as it seemed to be for commercial locations, not home locations. Anyway, I'm mostly curious and wondering if you tried swapping main and guest wifi SIDs at home for the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts