Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to upgrade my current factory 18 inch wheels to 19. I can't do 20 because the wife is pushing back and afraid the 20 will impact efficiency so i think a compromise is 19.

Any way I found a set of Range Rover take offs 19x8.5 x45. Any issues I should be concerned with? And what size tire should I consider?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
There's a thread on this that might be helpful: Factory I-Pace wheel specs: 馃嵑
Thanks i did read that thread but I didn't see a specific answer I was looking for. From that thread the 8.5 width along with a 45 offset doesn't seem to present a problem. Also looking for opinions on tire size.

Attached is the rim I am considering

Attachments

Premium Member
2019 EV400 First Edition
Be advised there is a configuration file which must be updated for the system software to properly perform certain performance calculations with replaced wheels. This file can only be installed at the Jaguar dealership. They only have such files for the 18", 20", and 22" wheels which are delivered with the vehicle. I downgraded from 22" to 20" wheels in order to have all-season high-mileage tires. My configuration file was updated BUT it had no effect on what the instrument panel shows for the recommended tire pressures. The dealer was not able to change the recommended values shown in parenthesis on those screens. The black driver side door label shows the recommended pressures for these three wheel sizes along with the detailed label for the wheels delivered with the car.

My 22" wheels are available should anyone want to upgrade. They only have 3300 miles of use and are in perfect condition. Reply to this thread if interested. Great deal and they are professionally packed and ready for immediate shipment anywhere in the US. Save lots of $$$ and give them a good home. The Perilli summers tires have 6500 miles of remaining tread life.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts