Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit 1,000 miles. 1,000 trouble free, glitch free and issue free miles! It has been a long time that I have not started to pick apart a new car and to not create reasons why I no longer like or love it. Each day I have fallen more in love with Jaguar!

The fit, finish and materials in the Jaguar meet or exceed Rolls-Royce, Bentley and top of the line Audis (Audi is famous for impeccable interiors).

My I-Pace is comfortable, responsive, reliable, practical, sporty and the range is excellent (thanks H264).

Just thought I would share some happy & positive I-Pace/Jaguar news!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
The car learns your climate settings and your driving pattern. For those who have owned Teslas this seems odd, but for those who have used a car with a Range Estimator for their gas engine, this seems natural.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Just hit 4,000 miles. I actually look forward to going to work in the morning. I tried ECO mode for a few weeks and I definitely prefer Comfort. I did not buy the car to squeeze out mileage, but to drive something fun and fun it is! I think I confuse a lot of people when they pull up next to me at a stop light to obviously try to pass and squeeze in front where they should not and they can not keep up at all.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I am coming up on almost 9000 miles with no issues outside of updates and applies the campaigns. It is my highest mileage car for one year of ownership. That should say something...

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am coming up on almost 9000 miles with no issues outside of updates and applies the campaigns. It is my highest mileage car for one year of ownership. That should say something...

Congrats On your great ride and trouble free mileage - Enjoy!

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts