Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 I-Pace S
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve had my 2020 I-Pace a couple of weeks and it’s showing “Service Due Now” in the app. I thought 21k was the recommended service but all I have on mine is 14k. What gives?

·
Registered
2019 S with S21B and 16.2
181 Posts
First service is due based on mileage or 2 years from when it was first sold. Or if the dealership forgot to reset it, it will suggest service incorrectly two years from manufacture date.

·
Registered
2020 I-Pace S
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. It must be the 2 year service. But it got a full service to be in the CPO program. Guess I need to reset it.

·
Registered
2020 I-Pace S
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Searched and found this procedure to reset the service due message. Much easier than a trip across town.

On my RR, it is open the door, open the bonnet (hood), with them both open, press the start button (don't go to full on), then press both brake and go pedals all the way and hold for 10 seconds. Release the pedals and turn it off. Close the bonnet (hood) and door. The next time you turn it on you should find the service interval reset.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Searched and found this procedure to reset the service due message. Much easier than a trip across town.

On my RR, it is open the door, open the bonnet (hood), with them both open, press the start button (don't go to full on), then press both brake and go pedals all the way and hold for 10 seconds. Release the pedals and turn it off. Close the bonnet (hood) and door. The next time you turn it on you should find the service interval reset.
I do this whenever I change the oil on my wife's Velar. On the I Pace with its much longer warranty, I'm going to go ahead and take it in whenever the service reminder comes up. I don't want to deal with any issues if I need to make a warranty claim down the road.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts