Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

Anyone familiar with the ILLUMINATED Jag grill badge?

14K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  McRat 
#1 ·
On p. 46 of the i-Pace brochure an "Illuminated Jaguar Front Grille Badge" is offered. Dealer still has no idea on this (pricing, factory or dealer installed, always on or not?). Anyone else here interested in this or know more about it?

See less See more
#3 ·
It is a dealer installed option or you can do it your self.
However, It cannot be used on vehicles that have ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) namely HSE models.
The sensors for the ACC are behind the Growler on models equipped.
Its a very easy install but it does not stay illuminated all the time, just for a few minutes after startup.
There is an empty plug-in spot in the front wiring harness.

#5 ·
#10 ·
Are you talking about the ground light near the door at night? Yeah, it's blingy but sort of handy to avoid stepping in crud before getting in the car at night, like oil, hot sauce, used condoms, etc.
Wait. I don't live in that neighborhood anymore... WOO HOO!

#9 ·
On many cars you can tell if it's ACC equipped by the grill badge. If it's smooth uniform plastic, it's ACC. If it has texture or is metal/chromed it's not. That's where everybody is putting the RADAR unit. Cars without ACC don't need RADAR.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.