Infotainment Version Update - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dantrium

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-22-2018, 07:47 AM Thread Starter

Infotainment Version Update

Jaguar has apparently released an infotainment update, but it is not showing up as an available update in my car. Has anyone received this update either OTA or via dealer install?

What is new in InControl Touch Pro 18D Version
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-22-2018, 09:05 AM

v15.2 is available. Supposedly you can hit the button on your upper windshield and hold it down to get the update. It's not the SOS Jaguar button but the other one (maintenance)
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-22-2018, 10:07 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
v15.2 is available. Supposedly you can hit the button on your upper windshield and hold it down to get the update. It's not the SOS Jaguar button but the other one (maintenance)
V15.2 sounds like a telematics update. The one I posted, 18D is infotainment
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-22-2018, 11:02 AM

"A blank online media screen will no longer not be observed on the when pressing media tile from bottom bar."

huh?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-22-2018, 11:14 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
That didn’t work. It connected me to a nice guy who said he had no idea and would need to transfer me to someone who could help. The young lady who answered was very nice but said since it is a new model she has no information to help and told me to call the dealer...
McRat likes this.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-22-2018, 11:34 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantrium View Post
Quote:
That didn’t work. It connected me to a nice guy who said he had no idea and would need to transfer me to someone who could help. The young lady who answered was very nice but said since it is a new model she has no information to help and told me to call the dealer...
Spoke to the dealer and was told as far as they know, OTA is not enabled yet. But of course they did not know the two updates were available either...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page