Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

Posted EPA on Jaguar USA Site

22K views 52 replies 15 participants last post by  Time2Roll 
#1 ·
Not sure when the change happened, but did anyone notice that Jaguar put the estimated EPA up on their US site? Originally it used to say 240miles but now it's listed as 234 with the disclaimer *Figures shown are EPA driving range estimates. Actual mileage may vary.

Still says estimate but it's interesting it dropped 6 miles

Attachments

See less See more
#51 · (Edited)
No offense to Tesla fans but I think it's more than just an opinion that the Telsa Model X is just plain ugly with a plain, subpar interior, lol! Personally, I cannot go from a Porsche Macan Turbo (and amazing interior) to the Tesla Model X...eeew. If I want super crazy, stupid fast speed, I just drive my 700 HP/TQ GT-R running on E85 fuel, lol!

Reactions: sciencegeek
#52 ·
Of course there are many who find the Model X nice looking. I don’t think it’s ugly and came close to buying one a few times , but I could never get past how ‘cheap’ the interior felt/looked for the price of the car. I just couldn’t get over paying $90k for a car that seemed on par, quality-wise, with a 1998 GMC pickup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.