Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Central Florida
I'm not sure this is UK first as it is showing up in Topix for North America
2019.0 I-PACE (X590), 415-01
IMC (INFOTAINMENT MASTER CONTROLLER) - SOFTWARE VERSION: S19C_19.46.4-458817, ASSEMBLY PART NUMBER: LK72-19C204-BB (G2445044)
INCONTROL© TOUCH PRO 19C
Software Release Date: 2019-12-04
(F-TYPES WITH AN 8" SCREEN IN THE USA ONLY)
- Audio will no longer be lost during a call.
- Improved connectivity to devices using USB.
- Bluetooth® phone will no longer unexpectedly unpair during a call.
iPhones will now connect correctly when using InControl Apps.
- When requesting a track list from an iOS device using speech the track list will now display all the tracks every time.
- When American English is selected for speech guidance it will now be American not British English.
- General improvements for Speech recognition and usability.
- General improvements for speech integration with navigation.
- The music will no longer unexpectedly stop when playing an iOS device over Bluetooth®.
- The screen saver will now display correctly without a white patch.
- Improved stability of Trip Eco data.
REAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENT
- When switching from light theme to dark the Front/Rear toggle button will no longer sometimes disappear.
- Improved stability at start up
(NEW EVOQUE, E-PACE AND DISCOVERY SPORT ONLY)
- Voice guidance issue now fixed
- 2WD/4WD and Torque Distribution will now be displayed correctly.
However there is a reported post install bug for TOPIx users:
TOPIx does not display the latest SOTA status correctly after a successful update to 19C.
The status shows as ready even though the installed and latest versions are same
I'm on 19B, so I'll see if I can get a response about an update when I'm back at my car.
2019 I-Pace EV400 SE
Firenze Red - Ebony/Ebony
Driver Assist Pack
Black Exterior Pack
20" 5 Spoke Style 5068 Gloss Black Wheels
plus a few extras
Last edited by Sbingham60; 12-06-2019 at 02:00 PM.