Repair Manual or Parts Manual - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-13-2019, 02:51 PM Thread Starter

Repair Manual or Parts Manual

I am curious does anyone know if there is a parts list or a repair manual (Edmunds) for our cars? I found a plastic pipe with an O ring under the car on my garage floor. The dealer says it's not from my car. They even put another I Pace up in the air to see if it had the pipe. I'm dubious that would work, lots of stuff in the way of a visual inspection. Id like to see if the pipe came from my car somewhere in a parts catalog.. Does anyones else notice no water on floor from a/c condensation? Love the car, but the stink from the A/C is a big issue. Electro

I like Big Putts
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-13-2019, 08:31 PM

Don't know about the parts manual, but there could be two other causes for that part being there. First either wayward piece falling into the engine area during the build and just being missed after assembly, then somehow rattling itself loose. Or second, road debris getting flung up into your car, then dislodging later. I had a piece of truck tire that got lodged into my underbody of a prior vehicle and was rubbing as slow speeds. The force that it came off the road to make it stick into the plastic underbody panel must have been pretty great. I didn't notice it when it happened, only after the rubbing.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-13-2019, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by electro View Post
I am curious does anyone know if there is a parts list or a repair manual (Edmunds) for our cars? I found a plastic pipe with an O ring under the car on my garage floor. The dealer says it's not from my car. They even put another I Pace up in the air to see if it had the pipe. I'm dubious that would work, lots of stuff in the way of a visual inspection. Id like to see if the pipe came from my car somewhere in a parts catalog.. Does anyones else notice no water on floor from a/c condensation? Love the car, but the stink from the A/C is a big issue. Electro
Is it possible to get a picture of the mystery part? My I Pace leaks A/C condensation water just in front of the right rear wheel well , just inside the lower body. I believe that is the only outlet for the condensation water, but I could be wrong. I get a lot of condensation water since the humidity is high in SC. I also get the smell for a short time on the first start of the day, but is gone within 1 minute. Hope you solve your problem soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-16-2019, 12:27 PM Thread Starter

The dealer kept the part. Not sure why, I will ask for it back when I go next week. It only took 2 weeks to get a service appointment this time. They are making progress! The MB dealer next door has same day service with loaners, next day at worst. Car still smells for 5-10 minutes after startup with A/C on. It smells for 20 minutes with it off and the fan on. I would like to see a parts diagram to see if this part even show up. But there does not seems to be any such thing available. Electro

I like Big Putts
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-16-2019, 10:34 PM

That sounds bad. DW had that and turned out to be a mouse crawled in the ventilation and died.
Caught in the filter. Also GM has a function to run the blower fan a few times for about 30 seconds to dry out any condensation after driving. Must be dealer activated.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page