Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

Roadside assistance button not working

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Sbingham60 
#1 ·
When I press and hold the Roadside Assistance button for 3 seconds, it flashes yellow for about 10 seconds and the music mutes, but nothing else happens.

I haven't tried my SOS button for fear of triggering an emergency response over a test. However, I would like both of these functions to work.

Dealer said they updated "all" the software on Sep 9. Any ideas?

#3 ·
Are you using CarPlay or Android Auto? S19B is supposed to have some improvements for handling the car apps. Would be interested to hear if you were having any problems before with either AA or CP and if they now seem to be gone with S19B.

#4 ·
Unfortunately between trips to the service department and some personal travel, I only had the car about 3 days total before it was ultimately upgraded to 19B. I didn’t notice any CarPlay issues (I did use it, just not extensively). No noticeable issues since 19B either, is there some specific behavior I should be looking for?

#5 ·
Call handling and use of Siri for CarPlay could be glitchy at times. S19A (July release) seemed to solve the call handling for me. I have very few complaints with the infotainment after the July S19A release. Just looking forward to the slightly faster startup time and the CarPlay improvements. I think it'll calm a lot of the noise we have complaining about the infotainment. Then we can get back to build quality and other issues seen by owners of the first model years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.