H228 - Software Enhancement Program - Page 9 - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum
 14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #81 of 83 (permalink) Old 08-29-2019, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishball View Post
I had all of the same updates as KMDas, and my I-Pace can still connect to my home WiFi. Only complaint I have is the SOTA 19A update does mess with the GOM.
The GoM will become more accurate as you drive over time. For me it was about 2 weeks but I don't drive a lot. My GoM no longer locks at 201 miles at 100% SoC and is very good when measured against actual kWh used as provided by WattCat. I trust the GoM and don't worry about or consider the car's efficiency numbers.
post #82 of 83 (permalink) Old 08-30-2019, 10:17 AM

Garage
After the H228 update I can connect to a WiFi network but the car won't actually go online. By that I mean that when I try to use the browser or live traffic or any of the on-board apps that need internet connectivity they will not work. I can still use all the Android Auto apps cos that uses my phone so it's not too much of a hassle but still a bit frustrating. And yes, the GoM is completely messed up, never showing more than 201 miles of range even though I know for a fact that I am getting 220-230 miles.

HSE | Caesium Blue/Siena Tan | 20" Style 5068 wheels | Received 01/09/2019
post #83 of 83 (permalink) Old 08-31-2019, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryzvy View Post
After the H228 update I can connect to a WiFi network but the car won't actually go online. By that I mean that when I try to use the browser or live traffic or any of the on-board apps that need internet connectivity they will not work. I can still use all the Android Auto apps cos that uses my phone so it's not too much of a hassle but still a bit frustrating. And yes, the GoM is completely messed up, never showing more than 201 miles of range even though I know for a fact that I am getting 220-230 miles.
So I had to take my car into the dealership for the Wi-Fi issue I mentioned. They are going to have me bring it in (again) in a couple of weeks for a “more complete” diagnostic because they suspect the module they replaced may be faulty. Great

I’ll report back (once I know) if this is a hardware or software problem. FWIW, my GoM was not affected by the H228 update, nor was creep mode. Go figure

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page