H228 - Software Enhancement Program - Page 2 - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum
 14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 12:02 AM

Dropped my 2019 this morning for the H228 update. Getting it back tomorrow.

On original H118 software was having minor issues with Apple CarPlay. Like unable to hear people calling and ACP not connecting unless I waited a little bit after start up before plug-in phone. When using Apple CarPlay i could not here caller/they did here me. Resolved each time by unplug in and plugging back phone cable while in the call. Weird having to tell caller to wait a few second for system to reset. Only happened when receiving calls on Apple CarPlay.

After brake regen recall update the GOM stopped working. No matter the way i configured the i pace, GOM was always getting the GOM to read 282 miles at 100%. And was very inaccurate while driving. Drove 60 miles and GOM would go down by a 100 miles. Was very accurate before. Also the GOM reset procedure stopped working. Potential +miles was always 0 with a/c or heat on/off.

A few days later did OTA Update to H119-20.4. Fixed Apple CarPlay connectivity issues but not the Apple CarPlay calls issue. Everything in the car loaded pretty fast. Also did not fixed the GOM Issue. Read this might be a Battery Management Module issue.

Hope H228 finally fix these little nuances. Fingers crossed. Love my i-pace.
post #12 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 12:34 AM

I'm having the same issue with the GoM. No matter what I do it tells me I have the same amount of range - AC on or off, Eco mode on or off etc...

Jeff in Denver
'19 Jaguar I-Pace First Edition
'03 Porsche 911 Turbo 6MT X50
'74 Alfa Romeo Spider
'17 Volvo XC90 Inscription - Wife's
post #13 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 12:53 AM

Let see how everything turns out tomorrow after 228.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 02:50 PM

Updating soon

Mine went in for the brake recall as well, and also I experienced the "central screen" issue where nothing was coming on although the screen was on. That corrected itself before my appointment came around, but now they've had my car since Monday, and apparently there are 4 total recalls, not just the brakes. One is the software update H228. They're having trouble getting my car to accept it apparently, so now I'm told I "might" have my car back next week.

Also, can someone save me from spending hours reading all the topics....what's the latest with OTA updates? Last time I was researching it seemed like the dealership had to activate that feature? A month ago my car was with Jag and I asked and nobody knew anything about it.
post #15 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 03:13 PM

Some UK cars claim to have received OTA updates, but not all. It's said to be active on the USA Jaguar site: https://www.jaguarusa.com/owners/sof...ate/index.html

Jaguar i-Pace FE Photon Red 20" wheels, "Leaper"
Two Chevrolet Volts in service
24.2 kW x 480v 3ph solar array self-installed.
post #16 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 03:23 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRat View Post
Some UK cars claim to have received OTA updates, but not all. It's said to be active on the USA Jaguar site: https://www.jaguarusa.com/owners/sof...ate/index.html
My car shows OTA as active...but I have no idea if JLR NA has actually pushed anything out. I have my doubts
post #17 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 05:35 PM

I asked my service rep about H228 yesterday since it's already in for service and he said he found out about it the same time as I asked about it...and as far as he can see it's only been available in their system since yesterday, so he's going to work with JLR to apply it. He said the system kept crashing when they tried any updates so they're having to replace the USB port (I guess that was the recommendation of JLR techs). No indication of how much longer they're going to have it but he said there are a lot of updates and they take a long time to install so he'll be updating me over the next few days
post #18 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 08:29 PM

I had the H228 update installed yesterday and today. The dealer mentioned about every module in the car was updated. It did take some time as they had a couple complications but were able to resolve them with a hard TCU reset. I haven’t had a chance to check on version numbers but will verify tomorrow. Really haven’t noticed any difference yet. My dealer didn’t want to activate SOTA yet as he was concerned that since I already had all of the new modules updated that he didn’t want an over the air update to come through and botch something. They did mention that he had activated it on several vehicles this month.
post #19 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagpa View Post
I had the H228 update installed yesterday and today. The dealer mentioned about every module in the car was updated. It did take some time as they had a couple complications but were able to resolve them with a hard TCU reset. I havenít had a chance to check on version numbers but will verify tomorrow. Really havenít noticed any difference yet. My dealer didnít want to activate SOTA yet as he was concerned that since I already had all of the new modules updated that he didnít want an over the air update to come through and botch something. They did mention that he had activated it on several vehicles this month.
Huh? You control settings whether to allow software update or not. I would have them activate it.
post #20 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 09:02 PM

I will request it as soon as I hear someone in the US had been able to successfully install an update.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page