H228 - Software Enhancement Program - Page 10 - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum
 19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 93 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 11:36 AM

A few more observations since update:

1) My range has pretty much settled down, I still believe I am seeing around 10-15 miles total range improvement in similar conditions than before update. I am very curious after reading about "further" improvements whether a specialized Eco mode may gain more range.

2) I have noticed something very interesting: under certain conditions when the car is busy the turn blinker inside the car "clicks" at a slightly irregular rate, it will be off "beat" for a while. This is unimportant but kind of interesting and a little disturbing.

3) I have very strange charging behaviour now. The car seems to be constantly changing charging rates from full rate to lower and back up. There is no thermal issue, this is on cool environments and with no audible cooling going on in the battery systems and seems to be at all SOCs. I will try a different EVSE but same EVSE does not do this with other vehicles (including a Chevy Bolt).
post #92 of 93 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by epirali View Post
3) I have very strange charging behaviour now. The car seems to be constantly changing charging rates from full rate to lower and back up. There is no thermal issue, this is on cool environments and with no audible cooling going on in the battery systems and seems to be at all SOCs. I will try a different EVSE but same EVSE does not do this with other vehicles (including a Chevy Bolt).
Is that with a level 2 charger?
post #93 of 93 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegeek View Post
Is that with a level 2 charger?
Yes sorry should have been clear. A L2 charger at home.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page