Level 1 Charger Stops after a few hours
I love my new I-Pace! I would really like to be able to use the 120V wall charger that it came with. I realize it is slow. That's OK, as long as it works as expected.
What I am seeing is the following:
1) I plug the charger into a 120V outlet in the the wall, and the other end into the charging port on the I-Pace
2) The charging light on the charging port goes on.
3) The Remote app shows that the vehicle is charging
4) After a few hours, the Remote app says "Not connected"
5) The charging light goes off
6) Only about 30 miles has been added to the total range
7) If I unlock and lock the car with the key fob, charging starts again, but then stops again after another 30 miles
Is this expected behavior? I'm hoping not. I would love to be able to charge to >80% with the level1 charger.