Dropped car for recall, driving Evoque loaner - Page 2 - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 06:33 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbingham60 View Post
The gateway module update is a pretty big update. It touches a lot of modules that manage the entire car. It's worth considering.
What does the gateway module update entail? My car is in the shop getting new software for a number of issues and hopefully the update will help. Thanks.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtSprings View Post
LOTSLA, is it the dealership that's cost cutting or is it Jaguar? Scary either way as it sounds like your dealer is experiencing a deep financial crisis but if it's Jaguar then we're all in trouble.
Well, JLR did post a catastrophic loss last quarter. The way I see it, they've got to shed their diesel encumbrances with prejudice and double-down on their EV platform.
epirali likes this.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 07:58 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLTSLA View Post
Well, JLR did post a catastrophic loss last quarter. The way I see it, they've got to shed their diesel encumbrances with prejudice and double-down on their EV platform.
Yep, I'm aware but I get nervous when a dealer also dramatically cuts costs. I have previous experience with Saab after buying the last MY 9-5 and then watching them go under a few weeks later.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page