Its been a few months.. so here are the updates
1. Had severe range issues - Turns out the latest upgrade wasn't done, when done after about a week, the range began creeping up. Im back to 282 on charge, 220 actual miles
2. Drive and experience .. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME
3. Looks and Feel - ABSOLUTELY AWESOME
4. Best advice - Get a great home charger and if you go over 100 miles, have access to another charger. The range is more than that, but range anxiety is for the birds! Stay at hotels with chargers. Eat at places with charges and comment on it so more people add them
5. Best purchase advice -- GET 22's and match the wheel to the outside finish. Black wheel/ black trim, Carbon Fiber Wheel, Carbon Fiber Finish. Believe me, once you see a 22 in that wheel well, the 18 and 20's dont look right
6. Best dont purchase - refrigerated glove box .. still havent figured it out.
Yulong White / Performance Siena Tan seats/ Carbon Fiber Exterior/ 22" Carbon insert Tires / Suede cloth headliner / Cooled glovebox / HUD / AdSR / Extended leader package/ 4 Zone Climate control/ Adaptive Dynamics / Front Fog lamps / Gloss Black side window surround and Activity Key.