It came in last night 2020!! - Page 3 - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum
 15Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Unread 06-15-2019, 07:46 AM

I will als say my 2019 0 to 60 is way closer to 4 than advertised. I have other cars can do 4 or sub 4 0 to 60 and the I Pace is pretty much there. I think the specs were conservative (same thing happened with the i8).

The range may be due to different programming, only time will tell. Hopefully if it is theyll roll it out for older builds.
docsbc likes this.
post #22 of 28 (permalink) Unread 08-03-2019, 01:08 PM

My ordered 2020 HSE is due at my dealer any day now. I'm hoping Aug incentives will include 0% financing. My dealer say they'll know on Monday. Reading the posts it seems that ordered 2020s have paid the full MSRP and the only breaks are on 2019s. Lots of 2019s on dealers lots that need to move.

2020 I-Pace EV400 HSE
Fuji White - Mars Red Ebony/Ebony
Cold Climate Pack
Black Exterior Pack
20" 6 Spoke Style 6007 Diamond Turned finish
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Unread 08-04-2019, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnhmp View Post
My ordered 2020 HSE is due at my dealer any day now. I'm hoping Aug incentives will include 0% financing. My dealer say they'll know on Monday. Reading the posts it seems that ordered 2020s have paid the full MSRP and the only breaks are on 2019s. Lots of 2019s on dealers lots that need to move.
When I picked up my 2020 (2 weeks ago) the GM told me the financing and lease rates were quite different based on model year. No 0% for 2020s and the 2020 lease rates were as bad as they were for 2019s last fall. Don't get your hopes up!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 28 (permalink) Unread 08-21-2019, 06:58 PM Thread Starter

Its been a few months.. so here are the updates

1. Had severe range issues - Turns out the latest upgrade wasn't done, when done after about a week, the range began creeping up. Im back to 282 on charge, 220 actual miles

2. Drive and experience .. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME

3. Looks and Feel - ABSOLUTELY AWESOME

4. Best advice - Get a great home charger and if you go over 100 miles, have access to another charger. The range is more than that, but range anxiety is for the birds! Stay at hotels with chargers. Eat at places with charges and comment on it so more people add them

5. Best purchase advice -- GET 22's and match the wheel to the outside finish. Black wheel/ black trim, Carbon Fiber Wheel, Carbon Fiber Finish. Believe me, once you see a 22 in that wheel well, the 18 and 20's dont look right

6. Best dont purchase - refrigerated glove box .. still havent figured it out.

2020 ZR
Yulong White / Performance Siena Tan seats/ Carbon Fiber Exterior/ 22" Carbon insert Tires / Suede cloth headliner / Cooled glovebox / HUD / AdSR / Extended leader package/ 4 Zone Climate control/ Adaptive Dynamics / Front Fog lamps / Gloss Black side window surround and Activity Key.
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Unread 08-21-2019, 08:20 PM

Haha, you reminded me of my refrigerated glove box. I have not even tried to use it

Yes the car is awesome if you can ignore a couple quirks.
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Unread 08-21-2019, 08:54 PM

I've owned a few Saabs and an XJR with cooled glove box and there's usually a small knob or slide on the side of the glove box about halfway back that you either slide forward or aft to open the vent. The catch is that you have to be running the AC for it to work. Of course with the I-Pace you never know....
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Unread Yesterday, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docsbc View Post
OK, Picked her up today.. I stole the name E-va. She is set up to charge at 11 pm. There ARE differences in the 2020

1. 282 miles to the charge
2. 0-60 in 4.0
3. To set the regen braking is 2 clicks

There is no hesitation on my infotainment screen. The auto drive is Hillacious, power is ridiculous, and the performance seats are a MUST HAVE. mine was totally pimped out so I paid a premium, but thats how I designed it. The Jag expert guy had left so Im figuring all the bells and whistles out myself. I coud wait ... but.... "aint nobody got time for that!"
By auto drive, I assume you mean turning on cruise and using auto steer? Is it better than the 19 somehow?
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Unread Yesterday, 11:37 PM

As the only owner (on this forum anyway) of BOTH a 2019 (6 months) and a 2020 (1 month), I can assure you there are no performance differences between the 2019 and 2020. Same range, acceleration, software/menus, etc. JLR cut over production in April (typical for European automaker) from MY19 to MY20, but didn't change much other than pricing and ordering configurations (no First Edition for 2020, etc.). Identical car.