Knowing what you know today would you still purchase your I-Pace - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum
View Poll Results: Would you still purchase your I-Pace
Yes 24 85.71%
No 2 7.14%
Maybe 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

Knowing what you know today would you still purchase your I-Pace

Curious, if knowing what you now today would you still purchase your I-Pace? If so why and if not, why?
post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbjag View Post
Curious, if knowing what you now today would you still purchase your I-Pace? If so why and if not, why?
This has been asked previously and my answer remains the same. Not a chance, for a very long list of reasons...
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 07:58 PM

Absolutely YES

Even more so now with $5,000+ discounts.
wbjag likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 08:06 PM

I most certainly would! Things may change as I own the car longer but I was tired of driving an ICE that gives 17-18 MPG in city driving - a normal sized 4 door sedan with a 4 cyl turbocharged engine that I didn't push hard. We're averaging over 100 MPGe and don't spew emissions especially when stopped. BEVs are the near-term future and I'm excited to own one and the I-PACE is worth owning.
wbjag likes this.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 08:27 PM

Yupyou bet. Greatest vehicle ever.
wbjag likes this.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 08:41 PM

Absolutely despite the annoyances it is a car with great character, and I find its the one I want to drive most right now. My first Jaguar.
wbjag likes this.
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 08:45 PM

I go to sleep thinking about the car, wake up thinking about it and think of reasons to drive it! Yes, I've only owned it a month but have never felt like this towards a car. Not a shred of buyers remorse.
NerdUno and wbjag like this.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 10:36 PM

Most car enthusiasts are searching for a car that they feel truly connected. The I-Pace delivers this connection by instant acceleration , torque vectoring in an AWD platform, and braking as soon as you release the accelerator. As many I-Pace owners have expressed it is an exhilarating driving experience. I think I have even read that some Jaguar engineers feel it is the best handling Jaguar ever built.
wbjag likes this.
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photon2.0eV View Post
Most car enthusiasts are searching for a car that they feel truly connected. The I-Pace delivers this connection by instant acceleration , torque vectoring in an AWD platform, and braking as soon as you release the accelerator. As many I-Pace owners have expressed it is an exhilarating driving experience. I think I have even read that some Jaguar engineers feel it is the best handling Jaguar ever built.
This is my 4th Jag (S-Type, XJR, XK8) and loved every one. I felt at home in the XJR and loved everything about it until things started to go wrong. I also loved my Saabs that I drove for over 30 years. 1984 900T and 2010 9-5 Aero were special amongst them but the I-PACE is truly unique.

My perfect garage would be the I-PACE and 2010 9-5. I sold the Saab after the Spyker bankruptcy. I took the car in for service and the dealer couldn't find an air filter for it and I knew right then that it was unmaintainable. I was depressed for months after selling it. Awesome car but couldn't save the company.
wbjag likes this.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 11:46 PM

Just went on a lovely Saturday afternoon drive with my wife, on windy coastal mountain roads to the coast and back. Absolutely divine experience. Yes would buy it again. Amazing vehicle.
Time2Roll, NerdUno and wbjag like this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page