Norcal I-Pace Owners Group - Page 10 - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum
 19Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 105 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 03:47 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 82
Garage
My charged 38.919 kWh in 47m, so 49.7 kW when I used the 50 kW EVgo charger. I started at 25% and anded at ~78%
fedorachef likes this.
CyberSlug is online now  
post #92 of 105 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 03:53 PM
Senior Member
 
sciencegeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Palo Alto
Posts: 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedorachef View Post
What speed did it charge at? Mine charge at 35kW. I'm wondering if it was slower because I was already at 80% charged.
For sure. I was at 58% (give or take a couple) and it started at 45kW IIRC
sciencegeek is online now  
post #93 of 105 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 04:37 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegeek View Post
For sure. I was at 58% (give or take a couple) and it started at 45kW IIRC
On your text'd receipt it has a line for max charging rate. Mine was 35.83kW. Curious how much your bill was too.
fedorachef is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #94 of 105 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 04:43 PM
Senior Member
 
sciencegeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Palo Alto
Posts: 609
Never got a text from them even though I put in my cell phone number. Total cost of $7.31 for just over 10kWh IIRC. Expensive but I don't care, I will only use commercial chargers on longer trips, i.e., a handful of times a year.
sciencegeek is online now  
post #95 of 105 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 04:48 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegeek View Post
Never got a text from them even though I put in my cell phone number. Total cost of $7.31 for just over 10kWh IIRC. Expensive but I don't care, I will only use commercial chargers on longer trips, i.e., a handful of times a year.
Yea, because they charge by the min. Others charge by the kWh. Tesla charges $.28 / kWh. My bill was more than double yours for 20kWh, but it was on the charger for 55 mins.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	135742873.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	1293  
fedorachef is offline  
post #96 of 105 (permalink) Old 02-17-2019, 04:21 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 129
Just FYI: Hwy 35 closed 3 miles north of Hwy 9.
Calidave is offline  
post #97 of 105 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 282
Saw a blue ipace on the 580 today in Oakland, around 10:45AM. Is that anybody here?
jsimon7777 is offline  
post #98 of 105 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 05:27 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 82
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimon7777 View Post
Saw a blue ipace on the 580 today in Oakland, around 10:45AM. Is that anybody here?
Yep, that was me. Was wondering who on here the red one was (first time I've seen another that wasn't at the actual dealer). I do love both the Caesium Blue and Firenze Red on these cars.
jsimon7777 likes this.
CyberSlug is online now  
post #99 of 105 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Senior Member
 
sciencegeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Palo Alto
Posts: 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSlug View Post
Yep, that was me. Was wondering who on here the red one was (first time I've seen another that wasn't at the actual dealer). I do love both the Caesium Blue and Firenze Red on these cars.
Were you up at Alice's (Hwys 35/84) with another blue one a couple of weeks ago? My kids saw a couple blue ones up there.
sciencegeek is online now  
post #100 of 105 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 05:41 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 82
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegeek View Post
Were you up at Alice's (Hwys 35/84) with another blue one a couple of weeks ago? My kids saw a couple blue ones up there.
I don't think so, those were probably someone else (I was on vacation the last week of March, and didn't do much driving the week before it).
CyberSlug is online now  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
i Pace dreaming GuyDreaming New Member Introductions 0 06-20-2018 12:34 PM
I Pace vs Tesla X Model X- Drag Race ChargedUp Jaguar I-Pace EV 400 Photos and Videos 0 03-19-2018 02:25 PM
I Pace Interest IPaceSilverStreak2018 New Member Introductions 7 02-09-2018 06:57 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome