My Order Update - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By TotesMagotes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-11-2018, 11:18 AM Thread Starter

My Order Update

Hello, My order, Yulong White HSE (pricing out a few more $ than First Edition but I loved Yulong) update from my dealer on 9/21. Just returned from Italy, kept my eyes peeled for any iPace but no luck.

"Just a quick order update. Your car has finished production and is on its way to the port of exit in England. We're looking at delivery in November!"

So excited, I've had the Model 3 on order since first day online and just got fed up with waiting for all wheel and Elon's antics.
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-11-2018, 03:03 PM

Cool, good luck with that.

I also reserved Model 3 on day 1, ordered it a few months ago, got sick of the delays and canceled.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-11-2018, 07:48 PM

Also had a Model 3 on order, but canceled as well. Browsing TMC forums it seems like we made the right call--bit of a **** show over there now.

2017 Jaguar F-Pace S
Ordered: 2019 Jaguar I-Pace HSE First Edition Corris Grey
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-11-2018, 08:53 PM

Yes. Model 3 looks like a very well-designed car, but I really don't need the aggravation of constant quality and service problems. Not that Jaguar has the best reputation for reliability, but they've gotta be doing better than Tesla these days...
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-11-2018, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmtahoe View Post
Hello, My order, Yulong White HSE (pricing out a few more $ than First Edition but I loved Yulong) update from my dealer on 9/21. Just returned from Italy, kept my eyes peeled for any iPace but no luck.

"Just a quick order update. Your car has finished production and is on its way to the port of exit in England. We're looking at delivery in November!"

So excited, I've had the Model 3 on order since first day online and just got fed up with waiting for all wheel and Elon's antics.
Congrats, I think mine is coming on the same boat, ship due to arrive 11-10 or thereabouts, I expect to see the car sometime around Thanksgiving.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-12-2018, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudonym View Post
Also had a Model 3 on order, but canceled as well. Browsing TMC forums it seems like we made the right call--bit of a **** show over there now.
I made the same call re: cancelling my M3 reservation in favor of the I-Pace. It would probably be in my garage by now (I cancelled when I got the configuration email 2 months ago...) and it is a nice-looking car. That said, I never really wanted a small sedan and I've already seen dozens of those suckers driving around my medium-sized city. It'll be nice to have one of the few I-Paces around here. Funny how being the popular choice can be a negative. At least for me.
I-PaceDave and sflgator like this.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-12-2018, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotesMagotes View Post
I made the same call re: cancelling my M3 reservation in favor of the I-Pace. It would probably be in my garage by now (I cancelled when I got the configuration email 2 months ago...) and it is a nice-looking car. That said, I never really wanted a small sedan and I've already seen dozens of those suckers driving around my medium-sized city. It'll be nice to have one of the few I-Paces around here. Funny how being the popular choice can be a negative. At least for me.
Totally agree with your point, too many Model 3's in my area already, will be nice to have a more unique vehicle in the I-Pace.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-12-2018, 03:46 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-PaceDave View Post
Totally agree with your point, too many Model 3's in my area already, will be nice to have a more unique vehicle in the I-Pace.
got an email today from Tesla Sacramento saying if I order by Monday 10/15 Model 3 would be delivered by y/e, eligible for full $7500 tax credit.
Forget it, that ship has sailed! I also agree, I'm in the Bay area often for business, I see M3's all the time.

================================================== ==========================================Lmmtahoe
2019 Jaguar I-Pace HSE Yulong White w/ Black Pack Ext, Fog Lights, Ebony Windsor Leather Sport Performance Seats 18, Oyster Suede Headlining, CW Package, Air suspension, HUD, Pano & privacy glass, ionizer, 20" Wheels, Adaptive Dynamics, Activity Key

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page