All LED lighting? - Page 3 - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-25-2017, 12:15 PM

Of course layering on a lot of battery draining accessories will make it more noticeable, but one or two LED lights won't hurt. Unless you plan to set some kind of range record.

think the car will some with plug and play ports?
post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-27-2017, 03:16 PM Thread Starter

Plug and play ports for what? Lighting?

I doubt it, unless there are two trims where a higher trim has some sort of lighting options, the lower end model MAY have harnesses left open for it. Even that, probably no plug and play ports for lighting.
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-28-2017, 10:54 PM

F-Pace has a Luxury Interior Package with some special lighting. So if that holds true for an EV like the i-Pace we could be in for a special EV treat, much unlike other Jaguars. That's if Jaguar wants to really push for a unique EV. So far there are signs of that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-09-2017, 03:07 PM Thread Starter

I think this is a photo that shows it but it's really not anything that crazy. Does look good though and I wouldn't mind it at all. But I would want a little bit more. Something that's still tasteful, but just more noticeable and can be used alongside a dimmer switch to change the brightness of it.

post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-21-2017, 12:46 PM

I think any more than that and the I-Pace interior will look like something out of Tron, what we see is enough IMO. You can probably add more lights to frame the air vents and infotainment screen but that seems a bit much.
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-06-2017, 03:14 PM Thread Starter

That's kind of what I was gearing towards. I sort of feel like the I-Pace is Tron in a sense and would want that to really flow throughout. I wonder if the colors are changeable..
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-07-2017, 12:45 PM

If the back lighting can be cycled in the F-Pace then it'll most likely be the same in the I-Pace since both are going to be high end performance SUVs.
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-07-2017, 02:06 PM Thread Starter

Sweet, didn't know the F-Pace did that so there's really no reason they would skip out on that for the I-Pace. Almost looks like the footwell lighting isn't the same as the ambient as it looks more regular halogen or possibly led.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page