Added home screens disappear - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Joshuableu

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 07:49 PM Thread Starter

Added home screens disappear

HI All, I have added Home screen 3 and 4 with custom buttons to my center console display. The extra screens are there when the car is running, and still there when I shut it off. They disappear when I restart. Am I missing something to save these screens? Please help! electro

I like Big Putts
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 11:20 PM

Any chance you are changing the screens pretty much right before you shut the car off? I find that if I make screen changes and then drive around some, they are more likely to still be there the next time I get in the car. But, if I do stuff right before shutting the car off, they are sometimes not saved. This could be "luck", but it's my current working theory.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-26-2019, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WattAJag View Post
Any chance you are changing the screens pretty much right before you shut the car off? I find that if I make screen changes and then drive around some, they are more likely to still be there the next time I get in the car. But, if I do stuff right before shutting the car off, they are sometimes not saved. This could be "luck", but it's my current working theory.
Found same; Make changes before you go on a drive. Everything in profiles seem to 'stick' if you do it in that order.
WattAJag likes this.

Porsche Macan GTS

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page