smokers pack? - Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-05-2019, 06:47 PM Thread Starter

smokers pack?

does anyone have a picture of the smokers pack option for $50? where does it go, I'd like to have the ash tray as I use it for spare change.
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-05-2019, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHCrocks View Post
does anyone have a picture of the smokers pack option for $50? where does it go, I'd like to have the ash tray as I use it for spare change.
No picture, but it is a little covered ‘cup’ that sits in one of the drink holders
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-06-2019, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantrium View Post
No picture, but it is a little covered ‘cup’ that sits in one of the drink holders
Actually not entirely true. Although I don't smoke, I wanted the extra 12v socket for my radar detector instead of running the cord into my center armrest or behind in the back seat area. Ordering completely unseen (and my Jag dealer reps had absolutely no idea where JLR would do the little ashtray & 12v cigarette lighter in the I-Pace), my fear was that one of the cup holders would be replaced by this. Thankfully it was not; the 12v socket sits just to the right of the little rubber slot in front of the center armrest (just behind the center console "pass-through). It works perfectly for my radar detector.

2019 Jaguar I-Pace EV400 HSE
Indus Silver w/ Black Pack Ext & Front Fog Lights
Mars Red Windsor Leather Performance Seats w/ Carbon Fiber Trim,
Ebony Suede Headlining & Illuminated Jaguar Treadplates
22" Style 5069 Wheels
Adaptive Dynamics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-06-2019, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHCrocks View Post
The 12v socket sits just to the right of the little rubber slot in front of the center armrest (just behind the center console "pass-through). It works perfectly for my radar detector. And I believe it comes with a removable "cup" ashtray that goes into one of the drink holder spots, but it can be removed.

2019 Jaguar I-Pace EV400 HSE
Indus Silver w/ Black Pack Ext & Front Fog Lights
Mars Red Windsor Leather Performance Seats w/ Carbon Fiber Trim,
Ebony Suede Headlining & Illuminated Jaguar Treadplates
22" Style 5069 Wheels
Adaptive Dynamics
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-06-2019, 04:24 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflgator View Post
Actually not entirely true. Although I don't smoke, I wanted the extra 12v socket for my radar detector instead of running the cord into my center armrest or behind in the back seat area. Ordering completely unseen (and my Jag dealer reps had absolutely no idea where JLR would do the little ashtray & 12v cigarette lighter in the I-Pace), my fear was that one of the cup holders would be replaced by this. Thankfully it was not; the 12v socket sits just to the right of the little rubber slot in front of the center armrest (just behind the center console "pass-through). It works perfectly for my radar detector.
can you please post a picture of this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page